Human Resources

Forms menu

Contract forms

Request to end or extend an appointment:

There is a form to complete but it should always be part-completed in the HR department first. If you need to extend or end a fixed-term appointment, please contact HR and they will initiate the process and send you the form.  


Honorary NHS Contracts:

Guidance notes - requesting an honorary NHS contract [DOC 371KB] 
Form - Request for honorary NHS contract [DOC 224KB]  
BLT Medical Recruitment Team Structure [DOC 31KB]  
Return to top