Skip to main content

Human Resources

Other Visas

There are a number of other visas that allow individuals to work in the UK.  These visas are not sponsored by Queen Mary.  They generally allow the individual to work, with any restrictions listed on the Biometric Residence Permit (BRP).

If you are  provided with one of these visas when carrying out a right to work check and are unsure of the conditions and restrictions should contact Human Resources for advice and consult the University's guidance on right to work checks.

Return to top