From this page you can locate a number of policies designed to ensure an equitable and consistent approach to exit and retirement.
- a code of practice on the way that staff on fixed term contracts are treated when their contracts are reviewed as the end date approaches;
- a code of practice on the arrangements for the early payment of pension and voluntary severance (this only applies when the college is seeking to reorganise its Schools, Institutes and Services);
- information about how to manage the date of your retirement
- Queen Mary's policy to operate without a set retirement age
- information about the arrangements that apply to ill-health retirement
- the arrangements for the conferment of Emeritus and Emerita titles to academic staff.