Find out about Religion and Faith at Queen Mary including events, staff initiatives and student representatives.
We are fortunate to have a truly multicultural student and staff population, reflecting the diverse ethnic mix of London and welcoming students from over 120 countries.
There are many places of worship near both Mile End and the Whitechapel Campus, including several churches, mosques, synagogues, temples and a Buddhist meditation centre.
Queen Mary is committed to religious tolerance, understanding and co-operation and every effort is made to meet the practical needs of staff and students whatever their faith background. We are dedicated to promoting the diversity of our staff and student body.
All the information about Religion and Belief, including facilities, societies and policies is available below:
- Faith at Queen Mary homepage
- Faith at Queen Mary Policies and Guidance
- AdvanceHE Guidance on Religion and Belief
- Equality and Human Rights Comission Religion or Belief Discrimination
- ACAS Guidance
- Ramadan and Eid Guidance - The Muslim Council of Britain