Each year, Queen Mary reviews its professoriate collectively as well as the progress and contributions of individual Professors, with a view to determining areas for future development and recognising particular achievement.
The aims of this review are both individual and organisational
• To agree pay awards to individual professors.
• To monitor the overall pay profile of the professoriate for fairness.
• To review the strengths and areas for further development within the professoriate.
• To identify where there may be a risk of departure(s).
• To agree where development should be focused in line with QMUL’s wider strategy.
For information on how the review is conducted and to find out if you are eligible to make a submission please ensure you read through the Guidance Notes:
When you are ready to make your submission please complete the first section of the form available at the link below:
Submissions must be sent electronically to your Head of School or Institute Director by Friday 16 November 2018.
Queries relating to this process may be directed to the Reward & Benefit Administrator, Rhianne Jones at email@example.com/ extension 3734.