Each year, Queen Mary reviews its professoriate collectively as well as the progress and contributions of individual Professors, with a view to determining areas for future development and recognising particular achievement.
The aims of this review are both individual and organisational:
• To agree pay awards to individual professors.
• To monitor the overall pay profile of the professoriate for fairness.
• To review the strengths and areas for further development within the professoriate.
• To identify where there may be a risk of departure(s).
• To agree where development should be focused in line with QMUL’s wider strategy.
THe 2017/18 Professorial Review is now closed and with panel for consideration. Award decisions will be communicated in March/April 2018.
Please contact the Reward Manager for further information X 7977.