Skip to main content

Human Resources

Guidance for International Staff

There are two main visa options available to skilled and highly skilled workers who wish to work in the UK.

  • The Global Talent visa is for Academics and Researchers who wish to work at Queen Mary;
  • The Skilled Worker visa is for indiviudals offered eligible employment at Queen Mary. 

Please select the links below for more information about the relevant visa routes.

Return to top