We have a network of qualified coaches across Queen Mary who are able to support staff from any area of the University, no matter their role. Coaching offers you the opportunity to talk through the current challenges you are facing in the workplace.
Coaching assists an individual in bridging the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be, including but not limited to:
- Becoming more self-reliant
- Gaining more job and life satisfaction
- Contributing more effectively to the team and the organisation
- Taking greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Working more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicating more effectively
You can request a coach via our Organisational & Professional Development Team (email@example.com) or by completing and returning the online request form.