Working on Campus: Covid-19 Health Assessment
Staff are no longer required to undergo a Covid-19 Health Assessment before working on campus (August 2021).
Occupational Health will continue to provide advice and guidance for those in the high or very high-risk category. If you have previously been in this category and you remain concerned about working on campus, please speak to your line manager so that they can arrange a follow up referral.
See FAQs for more details.
Staff can continue to access the Covid-19 Health Assessment form here: https://healthquestionnaire.co.uk/covid19
Instructions for completing the form and next steps:
- Please follow the instructions in the form and answer the questions listed.
- In the free text box ‘Job Role’, please add your job title in full AND your Department/School/Institute.
- The online system will automatically calculate your level of risk and Covid age, based on the information you provide. More information about risk levels and Covid age can be found on the landing page of the form.
- If the online system calculates that you are at lower risk, your answers will generate a report which will be sent to you by email.
- If you are identified as at higher risk, the assessment will trigger a referral to Occupational Health for a video consultation. Occupational Health will contact you direct. Following your meeting with an Occupational Health, a report will be produced identifying any control measures that are required to be put in place to reduce your level of risk, for example the type of personal protective equipment you should be provided with. You will be asked to give your consent during the consultation before the report is shared with your line manager.
If you have any questions, please contact Occupational Health direct: email@example.com