We are all having to adapt rapidly to new ways of working, whilst also potentially feeling anxious and concerned about coronavirus. It is vital that we look out for each other and support each other during this unusual period.
The change to working remotely will take a period of adjustment for all of us.
We have created this site to provide you with support during this time.
This a time when we know we can depend upon one another as a community. We must ensure that we look after each other, as well as ourselves.
Please refer to the resources in the navigation bar to the left of this page for guidance on a range of topics. As our temporary remote working pages grow, we have grouped our guidance into sections.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please refer to the site structure below:
- Temporary Remote Working Home
- Tools for Remote Working
- Management Tools
- Staff Tools
- Communication Tools (NEW: Virtual Meeting Guidance [PDF 428KB])
- Workstation (DSE) guidance for Temporary Working from Home
- Support for Staff
- Working Flexibly when you have Caring or Other Significant Responsibilities
- Your Community, Your Wellbeing
- Wellbeing Support for Staff
- Activities and Ideas to try at Home
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020
- Policies and Procedures during Remote Working
- Interim Recruitment and Selection Arrangements
- Remote Interviewing
- Remote Right to Work Checks and Immigration Advice
- Remote Working Induction Checklist for New Starters
- Annual Leave and Carry Over Guidance
- Remote Probation
- Guidance for Visa Holders
If there is still something that you can’t find, please email email@example.com , and we will do our best to provide you with information as soon as we can.